Party submitting application: Zebec Website: https://zebec.io Contact: TG - @0xmachina / @jjortiz15 Submission Date: 2022-12-6 If endorsed by Jet Community Member, list here:
We want to be a part of Jet Protocol’s ecosystem. We are trying to get the $ZBC in more lending and borrowing protocols and feel like Jet is the best option out in the Solana ecosystem.
We have a big community across all social media channels including Twitter, Discord, Telegram, etc. By listing $ZBC, it will increase traffic in Jet Protocol, and eventually trickle to our community investing in other assets on the platform as well.
The only known limitation to date is the volatility of the assets.
1. Please provide a brief, high-level description of the asset’s native ecosystem (project), including protocol’s type (peer-to-peer/ peer-to-liquidity/ etc.).
Based on Solana, Zebec is a continuous settlement protocol. Zebec enables the composable transfer of value starting with Zebec Payroll and token vesting. Zebec Safe is a fully customizable multisig on Solana. The Zebec Protocol functions with on-chain and open-ended agreements which are a living part of the user’s balance, calculated every second. It has a modular money layer, upgradeable and extensible through governance.
Sam Thapaliya is the founder of the Zebec Protocol. He is found to be synonymous with the success of Zebec
3. Please indicate the ICO date, initial price and valuation of the token and total capital raised (in USD and crypto terms).
Zebec initially got $6M in the initial seed round to $15M to scale our projects. Zebec is currently backed by some of the biggest VCs in the industry including Coinbase Ventures, Circle, Gemini, Alameda, and Shima Capital raising over $40M. It has a TVL of $300 million with over 500,000 community members.
4. How much of the capital raised via the ICO was converted into FIAT (in terms of FIAT currency and amount of tokens)?
There were pre-ICO investors.
The tokens were distributed in the following ways:
- Community & Rewards: 50%
- Initial Subsidy: 20%
- Promotional Reserve: 30%
To encourage users to use Zebec product lines actively, inflationary rewards will be given at the beginning to subsidize and in future bull runs to encourage longer holding periods. Additionally, a staking option is used to incentivize to purchase and stake Zebec up to a certain price threshold and maximize years of service and % discount on monthly payments.
- Team & Advisors: 20%
ZBC spread out amongst team members and advisors for their hard work towards maintaining the network and upgrading as per the governance votes. ZBC tokens held by investors and teams will be vested on a per-second basis for the first six months. The allocations are distributed linearly and have the power to be prevented as per governance votes if the community feels the team is not performing well.
- Private Investors: 20.25%
20.25% have been separated from private investors as a reflection of our appreciation.
- Public Sale: 5.74%
ZBC is going up at less than $200M in fully diluted value with a public token sale in partnership with Republic. There will be at least 170 to 180 tokens. We’re bouncing up the sale to Raydium, Serum, etc as the quarter advances. ZBC tokens allocated for the public will be released instantly at the time of public sale which the public will be able to trade on various exchanges.
- Market Making: 4%
4% ZBC token has been allocated for market makers and liquidity providers. This will help facilitate the smooth flow of ZBC tokens by making it easier for investors and traders to buy and sell.
- Mentioned Above
We charge 0.25% everytime a person withdraws tokens from Zebec. Lets say you receive $100 through Zebec Pay (Streamed to your Zebec App) and you want to withdraw this $100 - you would receive $99.75 (0.25% of withdrawal fee). If someone uses our SDK, they can set their own fees.
- ZBC token is the governing SPL token for Zebec protocol with a fixed supply of 10 billion and a burn and vesting feature.
- ZBC token has several key governance and utility functions for its holders and users of Zebec Protocol. It provides governance influence, staking options, and incentives for developers and protocol Revenue, Treasury, and Token Burn.
- ZBC has been integrated into BSC as well outside the Solana ecosystem.
6. Please provide all Smart Contract address. If the project is open source, detail how the Smart Contracts are implemented.
3. Please provide 7-day asset trading history (daily aggregated trading volumes for trading pair of asset with USDC).
Pyth Oracle. See feeds here.
5. How often does the asset drop significantly in price? Please provide a link to the price history.
See chart here. Source: CoinGecko
7. For algorithmic stablecoins only : Please provide details on the risks associated with the design.
8. For wrapped assets only : Which bridges are used? Are they custodial or non-custodial? Are they audited?
Around 4M USD. Source: SolScan
6,516 Addresses holding the asset. Source: Solscan
Tokenomics can be seen here.
3. Is the asset supply expected to increase or decrease over time? Is there a token burn mechanism? Is the project able to mint more tokens in the future?
Token asset is currently increasing but it will start its burning mechanism in the future. Please refer to the Medium regarding tokenomics. The project will not be able to mint more tokens in the future, the max supply is 10B.
6. Are there tokens on vesting schedule? If yes, what is that schedule and related vesture limitations?
- Seed Round - 928,333,333 (9.28%)
1 Year Lockup
3 years linear vesting
- Private Round -1,097,309,523.81 (10.97%)
1 year lockup
3 years linear vesting
- Public Sale - 574,357,143.19 (5.74%)
165m fully unlocked; other are locked for next 6 and 12 months
- Market Making - 400,000,000 (4%)
3 years vesting
- Team and Advisors - 2,000,000,000 (20%)
1 year lockup
3 years of linear vesting
- Community and Rewards - 5,000,000,000 (50%)
3 years of linear vesting
- There are 10M ZBC left for the issuance schedules.
- The Tokens were issued by Zebec Labs Limited, a British Virgin Islands Business Company.
- British Virgin Islands
- The Tokens were issued in a private sale from Zebec Labs to certain non-”U.S. Persons” pursuant to Regulation S of the U.S. Securities Act.
5. Has the project or the asset obtained any legal opinions on the regulatory standing of the token? If yes, please provide links to the relevant documentation.
6. Has the project or the asset had any legal interactions? If so, describe and provide documentation.
- ZBC Whitepaper. See Here
Link(s) to project’s documentation portal/ source code for the system(s) that interact with the proposed asset:
8DdHuuZ3kqdEakSpHwQvbX2PjuNRD2kjZewRz1j3G5oD - 49.75%
9PY3c9t4VjrvryqWEckH39MXscoaA1f2ij75YVpAn1BB - 20%
E3YDJVo7cFNJk6CT8LeTsaaNPWGKcSYFqhnpyfZs93gW - 10.97%
4RkK8QDHNKjQneZy3BNjfkTQ9eMAUCXmHx1crZfHe1FR - 9.18%
9un5wqE3q4oCjyrDkwsdD48KteCJitQX5978Vh7KKxHo - 1.58%
5Q544fKrFoe6tsEbD7S8EmxGTJYAKtTVhAW5Q5pge4j1 - 0.91%
u6PJ8DtQuPFnfmwHbGFULQ4u4EgjDiyYKjVEsynXq2w - 0.90%
CSRzECBAcZVNu95aPXwEfibSgfRWDHRr6sir1nyfGgXe - 0.61%
CSRzECBAcZVNu95aPXwEfibSgfRWDHRr6sir1nyfGgXe - 0.54%
AC5RDfQFmDS1deWZos921JfqscXdByf8BKHs5ACWjtW2 - 0.46%
If you have additional marketing material, recorded discussions, or collateral onboarding campaign material, link here:
Most of the recorded material is on Twitter - Twitter Spaces AMA’s - twitter.com/zebec_hq
Sam Thapaliya’s interviews:
The poll below has been added by the JetDAO Governance Committee and is solely for signaling purposes to showcase the sentiment of the community.