Welcome to Discourse

This is the Jet Protocol Forum! Here we’ll discuss Jet Protocol features and developments, Solana and general ecosystem news and updates, governance surrounding Jet Protocol upgrades and protocol changes and general feedback. Jet Protocol is a community driven project - we’re working to build a faster, cheaper, more powerful and capital efficient borrowing and lending market on Solana with you!

11 Likes

Any roadmap and estimate timing for testnet and mainnet? If u need testers, feel free to reach out.

2 Likes

Excited to contribute in any way I can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome development, looking forward for optimal delivery of the protocol.

1 Like

Hello all, thanks for your interest! We’ll definitely want some test pilots as we get this puppy off the ground. Not long now!

2 Likes

Best of luck. Expecting much of this project!

1 Like

Does this mean we are early adopters? :smiley:

1 Like

Early governance contributors for sure!

Launch is happening very soon - whitepaper will be released this week and tokenomics shortly after and the forum members will be the first to know ahead of the mainnet release probably a few days before.

1 Like

Glad to be part of this.

2 Likes

Thanks for being here!

NICE progress of this project

Excited to be here. Let’s do this.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to check if you have been checking feedback from the discord? I have been having issues with withdrawing full amounts of any asset which is causing and error for if I want to borrow because it says I cannot borrow anything that I have deposited.

We need to phrase this better in the UI - if you deposit a collateral you cannot borrow that same. You need to borrow something else. For example, deposit SOL, you cannot borrow SOL. You can borrow USDC or something else. Thank you for sharing this and we’ll make sure we think harder on how to make this clearer and obvious.

I understand that. But I can’t withdraw 100% of anything, so even if there’s fractoins of a % left over I am unable to borrow.

Hi Gazzm8, thanks for your feedback.

We’ve deployed a series of fixes to the issues you were experiencing - check it out!

1 Like

Good fix mate, withdrawl now enables the entire sum to be taken out without leaving residuals.

1 Like

Hey guys,

Platform is now working really smoothly, updates have had a great effect on UX. Borrowing, depositing, repaying, and withdrawing all seamless and no bugs I can see.

3 Likes