Author(s): @Bob Asset Name: Raydium Asset Code: RAY Submission Date: 2022-11-01 Ratification Date: n/a Status: Rejected Forum URL: https://forum.jetprotocol.io/t/asset-onboarding-application-ray-raydium/1116
The RAY token would be a valuable asset to the Jet ecosystem. RAY is an actively traded token in the Solana ecosystem with deep liquidity both on-chain on decentralized exchanges and on centralized exchanges.
No association other than swapping the asset a few times, I believe it will be a good protocol to vote on.
Onboarding RAY to Jet Protocol will increase the accessibility of the token. At the same time, it adds value to the protocol by allowing users to make deposits to RAY.
Volatility can be considered a limitation for RAY. See price chart: Here
1. Please provide a brief, high-level description of the asset’s native ecosystem (project), including the protocol’s type (peer-to-peer/ peer-to-liquidity/ etc.).
Raydium is an automated market maker (AMM) built on the Solana blockchain which leverages the central order book of the Serum decentralized exchange (DEX) to enable lightning-fast trades, shared liquidity and new features for earning yield.
Raydium Team can be seen here.
3. Please indicate the ICO date, initial price, valuation of the token, and total capital raised (both in USD and crypto amounts).
February 21, 2022, tokens were distributed via a Bonfida Pool $RAYPOOL.
The $RAYPOOL address is At18UCgMkUJMsapZMT5cEczf44cwy9iahr2dqjCMJ2Eq
Given the infancy of Solana at the time, Bonfida Pools allowed project teams to sell a basket of tokens to the community with a 1 year lock-up period. The $2,000,000 in the pool was used to purchase 6,342,857 RAY, which were completely unlocked on February 21, 2022.
4. How much of the capital raised via the ICO was converted into FIAT (in terms of FIAT currency and amount of tokens)?
No report by Raydium
Liquidity mining. Yes.
Current Breakdown (Circulating)
Total: Percentage of Circ: 100% - Amount: 131,807,448
Community: Percentage of Circ: 70% - Amount: 92,383,590
Team: Percentage of Circ: 20% - Amount: 26,800,000
Investors: Percentage of Circ: 10% - Amount: 12,624,858
Every time a user swaps between a pool, a 0.25% fee is taken on the trade. 0.22% of that trade goes back to the LP pool as fees earned and 0.03% of that goes to RAY buybacks
Raydium’s AMM and staking programs have been reviewed by engineers from Solana and fully audited by Kudelski Security and can be found here. These programs have since undergone updates, and while a full re-audit has not been done, members from the Neodyme team have done extensive reviews via a bug bounty agreement. OtterSec is currently providing the third and final round of audits.
AcceleRaytor, the stable-curve AMM programs have not yet been audited however Raydium is planning for an additional full audit in Q3 of 2022 that will review all upgrades and more recent programs.
Raydium’s Github repository is available here.
While the program code is currently not yet open sourced, Raydium’s frontend is. Raydium’s SDK can also be leveraged for integration, full documentation is coming soon.
Frontend: GitHub - raydium-io/raydium-frontend: Raydium Frontend V2
The RAY token function is to reward and incentivize liquidity proving on the AMM.
The RAY token mining is used as an incentive for liquidity providing and compounds 0.03 of trading fees of the AMM. New purposes had grown with the development of the AMM and the token now serves as a utility token on Raydium, allowing users to participate in IDOs and create ecosystem farms. Pursuing the decentralization journey, we are currently building new features for the token looking toward protocol governance.
Yes, Ray is integrated with various protocols, including Solend, Mercurial, Lfinity, Francium, Port, Mango.
6. Please provide all Smart Contract addresses. If the project is open source, detail how the Smart Contracts are implemented.
Liquidity Pool AMM:
Stable Swap AMM
Yes, see liquidity depth here.
3. Please provide 7-day asset trading history (daily aggregated trading volumes for trading pair of asset with USDC).
4. A Pyth oracle is required to successfully onboard an asset to the Jet Protocol. Confirm there is an active Pyth Oracle price feed, or provide insight into the asset’s timeline for onboarding to Pyth.
Pyth - RAY. See here.
5. How often does the asset drop significantly in price? Please provide a link to the price history.
Twice since its inception. See chart here.
7. For algorithmic stablecoins only : Please provide details on the risks associated with the design.
8. For wrapped assets only : Which bridges are used? Are they custodial or non-custodial? Are they audited?
136,741 unique addresses hold $RAY. Source: Solscan
555 million RAY hard cap.
The total RAY mining reserve consists of 34% of all tokens, or 188.7m RAY
Emissions will last for approximately 36 months, with halvenings occurring every six months. A halvening means the budget for maximum tokens used for emissions during a 6 month period will halve relative to the previous period. The full amount of the budget will not necessarily be emitted during that period.
0.03% of trading fees will be used to buy RAY and distribute to stakers
To read more: Here.
3. Is the asset supply expected to increase or decrease over time? Is there a token burn mechanism? Is the project able to mint more tokens in the future?
Total supply is fixed. No deflationary mechanism. 0.03% of trading fees are used to buy back tokens.
Raydium offer single stacking for the RAY token on Raydium.io, stackers are both rewarded with mining and the possibility to participate in IDOs on the launchpad.
6. Are there tokens on a vesting schedule? If yes, what is that schedule and related vesture limitations?
There is a 1-3 vesting schedule for Team and Advisors.
1 year cliff and linear unlock over 24 months.
First unlocks started on February 21, 2022.
No information founded
5. Has the project or the asset obtained any legal opinions on the regulatory standing of the token? If yes, please provide links to the relevant documentation.
6. Has the project or the asset had any legal interactions? If so, describe and provide documentation.
Link(s) to project’s documentation portal/ source code for the system(s) that interact with the proposed asset:
- Raydium docs. See Here.
- No legal interaction founded
- Ray Token Address: 4k3Dyjzvzp8eMZWUXbBCjEvwSkkk59S5iCNLY3QrkX6R
- Unlocked Token Address : 8pFhUqCU7Fkxfg2DLytRDf7a9oK4XGtN92PrYwtVQc6G
If you have additional marketing material, recorded discussions, or collateral onboarding campaign material, link here:
The poll below has been added by the JetDAO Governance Committee and is solely for signaling purposes to showcase the sentiment of the community.